Integrative Table Massage (45m/60m/75m/90m) – $60/80/100/120
- An integrative massage therapy session will include a variety of techniques from Swedish, Relaxation, and Thai, with moderate to firm pressure, and can include the use of aromatherapy and/or warm flax pillows. Warm flax pillows are placed on your area of concern and soften tightness in your muscles so that the session can often be more effective. Aromatic essential oils can be diffused in the room, and a variety of oils are available for use.
Thai Yoga Massage (45m/60m/75m/90m) – $60/80/100/120
- Thai Yoga Massage is often called “lazy man’s yoga,” as you relax on a cushy floor mat, wearing comfy clothes, while I massage along “sen” energy lines, and move you through simple yoga postures for a passive experience of stretching and relaxing! Aromatherapy can also be included.
Massage and Yoga Combo (75m/90m/2h) – $100/120/160
- Experience the benefits of both massage and yoga in one appointment! We start with a short yoga session and follow it up with a table, Thai, or chair massage. For many people, having a short movement practice before the massage allows them to relax much more deeply.
- This combo is an active practice of yoga followed by a relaxing, passive massage, whereas a Thai Yoga Massage is passive the entire session. If you have other questions about the differences between these two similar, but different, offerings, please ask!
Outcalls – $130/60m – $180/90m
- Don’t like finding parking downtown, or want to relax at home after your session? Outcalls for massage and private yoga are available for current and regular in-office clients only. You can book your session to be held at your home or office location. Travel surcharge applies if over 4 miles from my downtown Columbia office.
Chair Massage – $20/15m – $40/30m – At your office: $200/2h – $300/3h
- Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherent with office work and provides an appreciated break for employees. Sitting in a massage chair opens up the back muscles, relieves strain on the neck and provides a gentle respite for eyes usually glued to a computer monitor. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can increase circulation, returning energy levels and can help keep the body injury-free. Clients are clothed during treatment, making this a great option for workplace treatment.
- Stop by my office on your lunch break for a 15 or 30-minute chair massage to get ready for the second half of your workday!
- Think your officemates might appreciate a massage? Tell your HR department to request my massage services for 2-3 hour blocks! It works best if each person receives 15 minutes, scheduled every 20 minutes, so two hours works well for an office of six people, while three hours works well for nine. Larger groups can be accommodated with a 30-min break between 2-hr or 3-hr blocks. Check out an office scheduling sample here.
Cancellations or Rescheduling must occur at least 24 hours before an appointment, otherwise the full fee is due. I do make an exception for illness.
Book your appointment today!